Hey guys. I’ve taken to mostly only posting photos here of late. It didn’t always used to be like that. There was a time I interacted here much more. Though, trust me, I love the positive attention I’ve received in response to the pictures I’ve been taking. Here are a few things I’ve been up to, aside from occasionally posting pictures on tumblr.
- I bought a new camera (hasselblad!)
- Work at Twitter is great.
- I was in a pretty gnarly car accident in Portland on December 19th, 20 minutes after I arrived for the holidays. I’m still in a bit of pain every day but, hay, walking talking taking pictures. (Physical Therapy starts next week.)
- I post daily photos from my phone on the ole instagramz. (@everydaydude, duh)
- I’d like to do some more writing, if you have any questions or thoughts you’d like me to comment on holler at me here! (I’d also love some book suggestions. Some personal favs are: You Can’t Win, On The Road, The Alchemist)
- Anyway, totally single.
- I still love J. Dilla a lot.
- I’m looking forward to the coming year. Taking better care of myself is priority numero uno.
- My parents are healthy, busy, happy, and happy their son is alive. It was so so so great to be home with them for 2 weeks over the Christmas break and 9 days over Thanksgiving.
- Look, thanks to this camera purchase I’m pretty broke at the moment and so have more time on my hands to write things on Tumblr.
Nice to see you again.